In accordance with the Resolution of the United Nations General Assembly No. 70 adopted at the UN Summit on Sustainable Development in September 2015, as well as to organize systematic work for the consistent implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN Global Agenda until 2030 (hereinafter - the SDGs) On October 20, 2018, the Ministers approved 16 National Sustainable Development Goals and 127 related tasks for the period until 2030.
The Sustainable Development Goals are a kind of call to action emanating from all countries - poor, rich and moderately developed. They are aimed at improving the welfare and protection of our planet. The countries of the world recognize that measures to eradicate poverty must be taken in conjunction with efforts to increase economic growth and address a number of issues in the fields of education, health, social protection and employment, as well as combating climate change and environmental protection.
- The international forum of global inter-parliamentary cooperation in implementing the sustainable development goals
- It is started a Sustainable Development Goals Week
- It was discussed poverty reduction issue
- Interparliamentary Forum on SDGs in Bukhara
- Interparliamentary Forum on SDGs in Bukhara - Day 2