The Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Cabinet of Ministers, the Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction with the United Nations Entities in Uzbekistan are holding the Sustainable Development Week motto to «Leave no one behind!» on 10-24 June 2021.
Within the framework of the week, it will be organized a series of round tables of Special Purpose Committees of the Senate and the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis (draft program).
The week will be closed by holding on the 23-24 of June 2021 in Bukhara an international forum of global inter-parliamentary cooperation in implementing the sustainable development goals.
The Forum is aimed at strengthening the inter-parliamentary cooperation in implementing the SDG, exchange of experience and promoting new ideas and initiatives.
The main thematic areas of the international forum are:
- The role of Parliament in ensuring effective implementation of the SDGs;
- The Funding of the implementation of the SDGs;
- The creation of statistical indicators of the SDG;
- The participation of civil society institutions and public in the implementation of the SDGs;
- Parliamentary control, monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the SDGs;
- Ensuring international dialogue and global partnership with the parliaments of the world for sustainable development (draft program).
The international forum will be held online and offline.
The official language of the international forum will be Uzbek, translation into Russian and English languages will be available.
The Organizing Committee of the International Forum invites scientists and specialists to participate in this forum as speakers and listeners, as well as send articles for publication.
For registration: (371) 238-28-68